CONSTRUCTION RATES FOR RESIDENTIAL BUILDING
‘A’ Grade Construction———————————————–@ Rs. 1800 per sq.ft
‘B’ Grade Construction———————————————–@ Rs. 1500 per sq.ft
‘C’ Grade Construction———————————————–@ Rs. 1200 per sq.ft
- Boundary wall in case of (50%) construction for completion @ Rs. 1000 to 2000 per running feet depending on design.
- Internal height of building from floor to sofit of ceiling will be 10′-0″ ht.
FOUNDATION DETAILS ( COMMON FOR A,B,C GRADE )
- P.C.C in foundation – 3″ thick kacchi rodi (Brick) or 3″ thick wapsi rodi.
- 1st class bricks will be used with 1:6 cement mortar.
- D.P.C at plinth level – 2″ thick with water proofing compound.
- All types of treatment for Deemak / termite & water proofing.
BRICK WORK ( COMMON FOR A,B,C GRADE )
- First class brick masonry work in cement mortar 1:6 ( 1 cement ; 6 coarse sand ) in foundation, plinth & superstructure etc. complete.
- First class half brick masonry work in partition wall in cement mortar 1:4 ( 1 cement : 4 coarse sand ) in superstructure etc. complete
COLUMNS (COMMON FOR A,B,C GRADE)
- 16mm / 12mm tor steel will be used with (1:2:4) concrete (1 cement : 2 course sand : 4 stone aggregate) with neat finish complete.
- 10mm tor steel will be used in footings of columns with (1:2:4) concrete.
ROOF (COMMON FOR A,B,C GRADE)
12mm, 10mm, 8mm tor steel will be used in roof of 5″ thickness with (1:2:4) concrete fully compressed by automatic vibrator for removing air gap for strength & lon life of slab.
PLASTERING (COMMON FOR A,B,C GRADE)
- Plaster on ceiling with 1:4 cement mortar (1 cement : 4 fine sand ).
- Plaster on internal wall with 1:6 cement mortar (1 cement : 3 fine sand : 3 coarse sand ).
- Plaster on external wall with 1:5 cement mortar (1 cement : 3 fine sand : 2 coarse sand ).
FLOORING IN COVERED AREA
- “A” Grade : Providing, cutting & fixing marble stone of basic cost of Rs. 50 to 60/- per sq.ft for all areas/rooms, staircase with white & green marble combination. Flooring with all normal design & pattern as approved in entire area complete in all respect.
- “B” Grade : Providing, cutting & fixing marble stone of basic cost of Rs. 50 to 60/- per sq.ft.
- “C” Grade : Providing, cutting & fixing marble stone of basic cost of Rs. 50 to 60/- per sq.ft.
FLOORING IN OPEN AREA
- “A” Grade : In open area at back & front will be with kota stone with granite polish & balconies with white marble @ Rs. 50/- to Rs. 60/- per sq.ft.
- “B” Grade : Kota stone flooring.
- “C” Grade : Simple neat cement flooring.
- “A” Grade : Cooking platform of R.C.C with granite stone (Costing max. Rs. 150 per sq.ft) steel sink (18x2x9), wall tiles upto 7′ height. (Cost Rs. 300 per box of 10 sq.ft quantity).
- “B” Grade : Cooking platform of R.C.C with granite stone (Costing max. Rs. 50 per sq.ft) steel sink (18x2x9), wall tiles upto 2′ height above counter (Cost Rs. 250 per box of 10 sq.ft quantity).
- “C” Grade : Cooking platform of R.C.C with plaster, steel sink (10x24x7) only.
- “A” Grade : Granite stone counter with washbasin, mirror, english/indian seat & wall ties upto door level (costing Rs. 300/- per sq.ft & necessary taps).
- “B” Grade : Washbasin, english/indian seat & wall tiles upto 3′ feet height (costing Rs. 200/- per box od 10 sq.ft quantity & necessary taps)>
- “C” Grade : Indian seat, washbasin & necessary taps.
DOOR & WINDOW (FRAME)
- “A” Grade : Providing & fixing chaap/saal wood (size 5″x2.5″) door, window & ventilator frames as per approved design for double shutters & (size 5″x2.5″) for single shutter. (Rs. 75/- per sq.ft on covered area extra in case of curved frames).
- “B” Grade : Providing & fixing marandi wood for door, windows & ventilator frames.
- “C” Grade : Providing & fixing (M.S) frames for doors, windows & ventilator.
PAINTING WORK (INTERNAL)
- “A” Grade : Lacker polish finishing for door, windows & ventilators, two or more coats of oil bound distemper (internal wall & ceiling), enamel paint for M.S work.
- “B” Grade : Enamel paint for door, windows & M.S work, two or more coats of whitewash.
- “C” Grade : Enamel paint for door, windows & M.S work, two or more coats of whitewash.
(POP work & fall-ceiling is not including in the quotation)
DOOR & WINDOW (SHUTTER)
- “A” Grade : Providing & fixing paneled doors with chaap wood , one with 4mm thick clear glass & second paneled door with fly mesh complete.
- “B” Grade : Providing & fixing paneled doors with marandi wood , one with 4mm thick clear glass & second paneled door with fly mesh complete.
- “C” Grade : Flash door & section window with 4mm glass only.
(Fitting – Rs. 1500/- per door max. for Grade “A”)
- “A” Grade : Providing & fixing fancy gate worth Rs. 12,000/-
- “B” Grade : Providing & fixing fancy gate worth Rs. 10,000/-
- “C” Grade : Providing & fixing fancy gate worth Rs. 8,000/-
TERRACING (COMMON FOR A,B,C GRADE)
- Applying top of roof with tapecrete water proof chemical compound with two coats on cross strips with protective plaster.
- 10mm thick average brick earth on roof laid to slop consolidate with plaster with 25mm thick mud mortar mix bhusa & govery leaping & covered with flat tile brick of class designation.
- Making gola along with walls in 1:2:4 (1 cement : 2 coarse sand : 4 stone aggregate) with neat finish complete.
- “A” Grade : Providing & fixing P.V.C conduit pipe including necessary fittings, bends, tee junction, fan box & PVC copper wire etc. complete (The cost of entire fixture fittings considered for Rs. 20,000/-)
- “B” Grade :The cost of entire fixture fittings considered for Rs. 10,000/-
- “C” Grade : Providing & fixing PVC conduit pipe including necessary fittings, bends, tee junction, fan box, G.I box, copper wire etc. complete (Normal fittings only).
EXTERNAL WALL FINISHING
- “A” Grade : Two or more coats of apex.
- “B” Grade : Two or more coats of snowcem.
- “C” Grade : Two or more coats of white wash with whitener.
(Any other material/design will be charge extra as per design).
OVERHEAD WATER STORAGE TANK (COMMON FOR A,B,C GRADE)
- 500 liter water tank per floor.
- Bricks ————— First class red color.
- Aggregate ———Blue/Grey from palli.
- Coursed sand—–Badarpur from haryana.
- Fine sand ———- jammuna sand.
- Steel —————- ISI – rathi, kamdhenu.
- Cement ———— 43 Grade bangur, ACC, Birla uttam.
- Shuttering ——— Steel plates & planks.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Water / Submersible pump & Electricity Charges (Meter, Bill etc.) will be paid by the owner.
- Any specific instruction regarding addition or alteration will only be discussed/ referred to the Architect and for such reasons work will not be stopped.
- The quality of materials can be checked at any time.
- Architect’s fees and any other special consultancy, if required, will be paid by owner.
- Sewer/Electricity connection to Noida Authority & any other authority charges will be paid by owner.
- Rear security jaal is not included in the quotation if provided will be charged as per actual.
- Kitchen cabinet and bath room cabinet & bedroom cupboard will be extra and rate will be given as on stage on separate sheet of paper.
- The total bill will be cleared at the time of processing / handing over the building by keeping Rs 50,000.00 ( Fifty thousand only) as retention amount for one month as liquidated period from the date of handing over the building.
- Taxes will be charged extra as per prevailing rules from time to time. Applicability as on day :
- WCT (Under works contract act ) 4% .
- VAT (as per UP Rules) 14% on material. Generally we calculate 70 % of the total payment received as material cost.
- Service tax will be charged 10.3 % on our remaining 33% of bills; the same will be borne by you since not added in the bills.
- Any other taxes if added later then the date of signing of this contract will be charged extra.
- Payments must be made within one week of presenting of the bill or observations if any can be raised after payment is made, which will be attended too on priority before next bill is presented.
- In case payment is not received within a week of presenting the bills a simple interest of 12 % PA will be charged.
- Any things not mentioned in this quotation will be considered as a separate as separate item which will be paid separately and also if the rates increases beyond 5% of the market then escalation will be paid by the owner as per actual of various items as mutually agreed .
SCHEDULE OF PAYMENT:
- Mobilization advance. ——————————————– 20%
- D.P.C. —————————————————————- 20%
- External brick wall upto 9’-0” level. ————————— 10%
- Casting roof slab. ————————————————- 10%
- At inside/outside Plastering. ———————————— 20%
- At Flooring. ——————————————————— 10%
- Ghisai/painting. ————————————————— 10%
TOTAL —————— 100%
4% for first Year on Allotment Rate
6% for second year on Allotment Rate
8% for third year on Allotment Rate.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPROVAL FOR SANCTION OF INDUSTRIAL BUILDING PLANS
2. Supervision of building work (Appendix-2)
3. Structural stability certificate from the licensed technical personal(Appendix-3)
4. certificate of architect in case of simplified sanction of Industrial plots(Appendix-4)
5. Indemnity bond(incase basement only)On Rs.100/-stamp paper owner signed and notary (Appendix-5)
6. General specification sheet(Appendix-6)
7. Application for drainage of premises in duplicate (Appendix-7)
8. Appendix 8A, 8B, 8C.(if applicable)
9. Photo copy of registration of architect signing the building plan and appendix.
10. Photo copy of certificate of structural engineer ( signing Appendix-3,& 8A,B,C)
11. Copy of certificate of town planner (If required.)
12. Affidavit duly notarized regarding Rain water harvesting
13. Affidavit duly notarized regarding tree plantation certificate undertaking.
14. Three copies of drawing (One copy cloth mounted )
15. In case of Pvt.Ltd. or Ltd. Company copy of Board resolution of Person Authority for signing Building plan and relevant documents .
16. Environment Clearance from competent Authority(if applicable)
17. Structural Design vetting by IIT or equivalent in case built-up area is more than 5000 sqm or more.
18. OWNERSHIP DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED BY APPLICANT.
a) Copy of lease deed
b) Copy of allotment letter
c) Copy of lease plan
d) Copy of possession certificate
e) Copy of SSI registration
f) Copy of N.O.C. form Pollution department
g) Soft copy of drawings (in Auto CAD)
h) Fire N.O.C.
i) Explosive NOC (If Applicable).
j) Labour cess Registration with labour Departments
k) No dues Certificate from Industrial Department.
l) Transfer Letter & Transfer Deed (if Applicable).
19. COPY OF FEES CHALAN /CHARGES as per Provision in Building Byelaws
a) Plan Processing fee
b) Layout plan fee
c) Malba charges
d) Water Connection
e) Sewer Connection
f) Drain Connection
g) Electric & Telephone pipe
h) Service connection charges( if applicable)
i) Temporary Structure Fees
j) Revision fees
k) Revalidation charges
l) Rain water Harvesting fees
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR COMPLETION OF INDUSTRIAL BUILDING PLAN
1. Time Extension Certificate (in Auto CAD format).
2. Soft Copy of drawings (Checked/working).
3. Fire NOC (for existing Building )
4. Explosive NOC (If Applicable).
5. Appendix 9.
6. Appendix 8a, 8b, 8d (If Applicable).
7. Photo copy of registration of architect.
8. Photo copy of certificate of structural engineer. ( signing Appendix- 8A,B,C)
9. Copy of certificate of town planner.
10. Photograph of Building From Front, rear and side set backs
11. Pollution Consent.
12. Copy of Labour cess fees deposited at labour cess Office.
13. No dues certificate from Ind. Dept.
14. Three copies of drawing (One copy cloth mounted) duly signed by owner and Architect. In case of Plot above 20,000 sqm. Layout plan is also to be signed by Town planner.
15. Environment Clearancefrom competent Authority(if applicable)
16. CHALAN COPY OF FEES/CHARGES
a) Completion fee
b) Malba Charges
c) Revision fees (If Applicable).
d) Revised layout fees (If Applicable).
e) Revalidation charges (If Applicable).
f) Advance water charges for one year.
g) Unsanctioned area fees (If Applicable).
h) Copy of Challan Service Connection Charge already paid.